Monday, October 17, 2016

Koon on Investar






INVESTING

My last article on investment








Regular readers would have read my first buy recommendation on
 23rd Sept under the title “Megasteel closure will benefit CRC players” and 
on 1st Oct I posted my 2nd article “You must know the company’s business 
before you buy its shares”in which I continued to recommend buy on 
CSC Steel.
During this period I have been buying CSC Steel and Mr Ooi Teik Bee also
 has been buying CSC Steel for me. I have bought more than 20 million 
shares. I will continue to buy as long as the company continues to report 
increasing profit.
In the same way, I have accumulated 102 million VS Industry shares and
became the 2nd largest shareholder which you can see in its 2015 annual
 report.
I will only start to sell when I see that the company reports reduced profit
in 2 consecutive quarters.
But after having read the following comment by a really stupid idiot 
called “Investar” I need to write this last article to protect my
 integrity, sincerity and honour.
My advice is that “Investar” must look at a mirror and ask why he is still so poor.
 He cannot even see that CSC Steel is a fundamentally good stock to buy.
 Now the whole world knows how stupid he really is.
I have decided to stop posting any more articles on investment to 
teach people how to make more money so as to avoid frustration and
 irritation.
Those who are interested can look at my own blog:
 koonyewyin.com.
Now I can concentrate on giving away my money to help the poor
 people.

1 comment: