Monday, October 17, 2016

Who is Investar?


UNCATEGORIZED

Who Is Investar?


On 7th Oct 2016, I posted an article with the title “My last article on share
 investment”in which I stated that I have decided to stop posting anymore
 articles on investment to avoid irritations because one stupid idiot called 
Investar who posted the following:
My private detective has found out that he is Kueh Shu Tsung and a
 copy of his I.C. is attached below.


He also frequently writes senseless comments under the following 
pseudonyms
Optimus
timetokoon
Investar
upsidedown119
hansolo2
My advice to Kueh Shu Tsung is that he must really examine his track 
record to see why he is still so poor. He is already 48 years old. I was
 told that he has lost all his capital and now he is writing nonsense to
 let out his frustration.
He must remember that he is born with 2 ears and 1 mouth. He must 
always listen more than he talks. He can always learn something if he
 listens carefully.
When he is in great difficulty and cannot find a solution, he must 
remember that time will cure everything. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
He must never give up if he wants to achieve his goal.
I am honest and sincere and I always treat people with kindness.
 I always help poor people in whatever way I can.

2 comments:

  1. dù rằng còn hơn một tháng nữa mới đến Tết Nguyên đán 2017 nhưng tại Hà Nội, rộng rãi cây đào bích, đào phai đã sớm khoe sắc trên giàn phơi quần áo giá rẻ.

    Vừa sắm cành đào phai tại chợ hoa PR, bà Nguyễn Thị Liên (51 tuổi, P.Bạch Mai, Q.Hai Bà Trưng) chia sẻ: “Tôi sắm cành đào phai giá 160.000 đồng. Năm nào vợ chồng tôi cũng đánh xe lên chợ này tìm cành đào về đón rằm tháng Chạp và Tết Dương lịch”.

    ReplyDelete